Thursday, June 15, 2006

Eclipse AVN6600

I thought I'd put up at least one blog entry because I created this account just so I could comment in my wife's blog. Anyway, besides the whole marriage thing keeping me busy, my new toy, the Eclipse AVN6600 in dash navigation system has been keeping me extra busy on top of that. You might have seen my wife mention it in one of her blog entries.

Anyway, this unit ROCKS. The navigation is very well done and the units sounds great as a stereo. I am eagerly awaiting to get the iPod adapter in the mail so I can control my iPod via the head unit. I still have to hook up my rear speakers as well as my subwoofer so the system isn't complete yet. However, I have the unit itself pretty much installed so I've been able to play with it. When every last thing is up and running, I'll post some pictures of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home